DOG CREEK LODGE IS PARTNERING WITH SNOW ACTION SPORTS, INC. TO PROVIDE LODGING OPTIONS AT THE RACE TRAILHEAD. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! THE SPACE WILL BE RESERVED FOR THE MUSHERS/EVENT ATTENDEES FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE RACE.
THE MUSHER MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR 7:00PM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 24TH AT DOG CREEK LODGE
Dog Creek Lodge
8775 US Hwy 93 North, Olney, MT 59927 | GOOGLE MAPS
MUSHER ACCOMMODATIONS AT DOG CREEK LODGE...
- *BOOKED* 5, Queen Suites (each has a private bathroom) *BOOKED*
- *BOOKED* 1, 4 bunk suite ( 2 bunk beds and a private bathroom) *BOOKED*
- 2, 4 bunk suites (2 bunk beds and a community bathroom)
- 1, 2 bunk & queen suite (1 bunk bed, 1 queen bed and a community bathroom (shared with above option)) $400/night for above 2 options (entire floor) (sleeps 12) $33/person not including 7% lodging tax) Have a group of mushers who know how to talk dogs? This is your option. Booking entire floor required.
- 3 small bunk cabins. Electric heat, 2 bunk beds in each. (sleeps 4) No facilities. Porta Potties and restrooms in Cafe. $80/night each cabin.
For more information and booking options visit: dogcreeklodge.com or call them at 406.881.2071
Mushers can have drop bags transported to Polebridge by race volunteers or have a handler transport their vehicle and team supplies from Dog Creek Lodge on Saturday. Mushers for the 80 mile race will complete the second leg from Polebridge back to Dog Creek Lodge on Sunday.
Rustic Cabins, Vacation Rentals, camping and possibly the North Fork Hostel will be available for mushers, volunteers and spectators in Polebridge for the Race.
*As of 1/29/2017 all cabins associated with the Polebridge Mercantile are booked!
FREE CAMPING at the Forest service boat launch/parking lot at the entrance to Glacier Park (approx 1 mile north of Polebridge) on Glacier Park entrance road. Take a left towards the toilet before you cross the North Fork of the Flathead! Camp away!
Check vacation rentals, ask your fellow mushers who are registered for the race or bring your tent!
We're still working on the possibility of the North Fork Hostel (1/29) for lodging, but its not a guarantee...