AS OF FEBRUARY 1, all rooms and cabins are booked at Dog Creek Lodge. We'll work on posting details as to who is staying, so if you know anyone, ask them directly if they have a spare bed in their cabin or dorm room at DCL. Otherwise limited camping will be available if you have your own setup. CHECK BELOW FOR ALTERNATIVE LODGING OPTIONS!!!
DOG CREEK LODGE IS PARTNERING WITH SNOW ACTION SPORTS, INC. TO PROVIDE LODGING OPTIONS AT THE RACE TRAILHEAD. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! THE SPACE WILL BE RESERVED FOR THE MUSHERS/EVENT ATTENDEES FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE RACE BUT SPACE IS LIMITED SO reserve rooms early!
THE MUSHER MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR 7:00PM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 23rd AT DOG CREEK LODGE
Dog Creek Lodge
8775 US Hwy 93 North, Olney, MT 59927 | GOOGLE MAPS
MUSHER ACCOMMODATIONS AT DOG CREEK LODGE
- 5, Queen Suites (each has a private bathroom) $125/night
- 1, 4-bunk suite ( 2 bunk beds and a private bathroom) $225/night
- 2, 4-bunk dorm rooms (2 bunk beds per room and a community bathroom down the hall)
- 1, bunk & queen suite (1 bunk bed, 1 queen bed and a community bathroom (same floor with the 4-bunk dorm)) $400/night for the floor Have a group of 12 who know how to talk dogs? This is your option.
- Booking entire floor required and under one name.
- 3 small bunk cabins. Electric heat, 2 bunk beds in each. $80/night No facilities. Porta Potties on site and restrooms in Cafe and downstairs of main lodging. $80/night each cabin.
For more information and booking options visit: dogcreeklodge.com or call brett svetlik directly at 406.239.0858.
We are pleased to have Five Star Rentals of Whitefish as a continuing sponsor of our event.
They have some great pet-friendly options for families and mushers traveling in a group.
Check out these options:
ALTERNATIVE (pet friendly) LODGING OPTIONS IN WHITEFISH:
CHEAP SLEEP MOTEL (MUSHERS OK TO HAVE PETS IN TRUCK BOXES)